Why Switch to the Cloud?
Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular because of its beneficial features. Here are 5 reasons to switch to the cloud today.
1) Lower energy consumption and costs. Cloud computing decreases the amount of energy your business uses. If you’re running your own servers and juggling your business, you’re not aware of idle servers. Idle servers waste energy and can be costly. With cloud computing, you only pay for what you use.
2) Lower people costs. Staffing an in-house IT team is expensive, especially when you factor in individual salaries, sick days and vacation time. Investing in an outsourced team provides you with consistent IT support while cutting the costs because you only have to worry about paying for the IT services instead of several, individual IT salaries.
3) Time efficiency. Cloud computing is more time efficient because it provides your business with a backup plan. If you experience a disaster and your system is down, it is much easier to recover your data from the cloud. With the saved time, your employees can continue to work and you can continue to focus on your business.
4) Up-to-date Technology. Because it’s continuously evolving, keeping up with the latest technology can be pricey. Instead of dropping big bucks whenever a new system comes out, invest in an IT team that will provide you with those services without the hefty price tag.
5) Supporting a Green Alternative. As mentioned above, cloud computing decreases the amount of energy consumption. Additionally, larger data centers have the ability to upgrade to greener, energy –efficient equipment that your business can utilize to reduce your carbon footprint.
Need help transitioning to the cloud?
If so, contact Stratosphere Networks, and let us see what we can do for you. We provide a broad range of IT services, including: 24/7 remote monitoring, proactive desktop and server management, email and virus protection, and backup and recovery, to name a few. For more information, call us today at at (877) 599-3999, or click here to use our contact form.
This entry was posted in IT Solutions on .